A MAGNIFICENT IRISH WHISKEY SET
Inside you'll find everything you need for a night in with friends, or celebrating any special occasion. Designed with traditional Irish sensibilities in mind, this is the ideal gift for the Irish whiskey lover in your family.
Criostal na Rinne Cló Decanter: This beautiful, ornate decanter is part of the Cló collection, and is a match with the tumblers. Also inspired by ogham script, this decanter is a truly amazing piece of Irish craftsmanship.
- A bottle of Currach Single Malt Irish Whiskey from Origin Spirits: A true innovation in the whiskey world, and the first to be finished in seaweed charred casks – a first expression created using Irish Atlantic Kombu Kelp Seaweed. This creates a rich multi-layered whiskey with a delicate umami character.
- A set of two Cló Whiskey glasses from Criostal na Rinne: [n. Script, type, print] Inspired by the markings of ogham script, the early Irish alphabet. Part of the Cló range of fine contemporary glassware, this crystal tumbler, cut by hand, features elegant linear cuts. Width 85mm, Height 100mm
- CURRACH SINGLE MALT – KOMBU
- Colour: Amber Gold
- Nose: Toffee and raisins with hints of almond, backed by a roasted kombu aroma.
- Palate: Arabic roast coffee fused with salted caramel and dark chocolate notes complemented by nutty, earthy and lightly smoked seaside and umami undertones.
- Finish: Dark and rich flavours fade to leave a persistent and delicately sweet maritime finish.
ABOUT THE CELLAR:
Impeccably informed and always exploratory. Our team of sommeliers work very closely with our Executive Chefs to equal their innovative modern Irish cuisine with an exciting, surprising wine list.
All crystal ordered online will arrive in sustainable packaging, beautifully presented, carefully protected and designed to tell the story of the individual collection.
As members of Guaranteed Irish, all gifts are either made in-house or sourced from and produced by Irish suppliers.
An exquisite selection of carefully curated gift boxes and hampers from some of the country’s finest artisan makers and lots of delicious house-made treats and foods created by the chefs at CLIFF