Tantalise your loved one's taste buds with a delectable Afternoon Tea Experience and delicious nibbles.
From a scrumptious spread in the lush Cliff at Lyons estate to The Pantry's house-made treats, this gift captures luxury in each bite. A sumptuous gastronomic experience packed in a tasteful, hand-made box, CLIFF Gourmet Delights is full to the brim with artisanal delicacies.
- Afternoon Tea for Two Cliff at Lyons Voucher: Treat that special someone to a carefully curated selection of house-made savoury tidbits, delicate desserts, and more in the lavish Cliff at Lyons retreat.
- The Cellar at CLIFF Prosecco Furlan Frizzante: With its gorgeous golden glow, glittering bubbles, and refreshingly fruity notes, CLIFF's prosecco looks as spectacular as it tastes.
- The Pantry at CLIFF Strawberry & Marc de Champagne Preserve: A rich, delicious spread that ties in wonderfully with baked breads and scones.
- The Pantry at CLIFF Blackberry & Sloe Gin Jam: Made from the ripest blackberries, this artisanal jam is a stunning breakfast treat.
- The Pantry at CLIFF Homemade Red Onion Relish: Combining both sweet and tangy flavours, our homemade onion relish serves as the ideal accompaniment to bread, crackers, and sharp cheeses.
- The Pantry at CLIFF Guinness Bread Mix: A CLIFF classic composed of the finest local ingredients, this bottle has everything you need for a hearty loaf of Guinness bread.
- The Pantry at CLIFF Honey Cinnamon Cashews: Perfect for a light, healthy snack, our honey cinnamon cashews unite incredible flavours with great nutrient value.
- The Pantry at CLIFF Smoked Almonds: Crisp, tasty, and light, our smoked almonds are a huge hit with one and all.
Exclusive Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Afternoon Tea runs on Saturday at Cliff at Lyons.
- The Afternoon Tea Experience must be booked in advance with email@example.com prior to arrival.
- The voucher must be used in its entirety to ensure the ultimate experience for our guests.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- Dietary requirements and restrictions should be advised during the time of the booking.
- Remember to bring the voucher on the day of the treatment.
ABOUT THE PANTRY AT CLIFF
Stocked with authentically Irish products curated by the award-winning CLIFF culinary team, The Pantry is a gourmet foodie's go-to destination. Guaranteed to embellish any dish and impress every guest, The Pantry is jam-packed with artisanal house-made treats and ingredients.
Elegantly presented in 100% Irish-made or sourced eco-friendly packaging.
As members of Guaranteed Irish, all gifts are either made in-house or sourced from and produced by Irish suppliers.
From The Well
Used in all CLIFF spa treatments, the award-winning The Well at CLIFF custom product line was made to nourish the body both inside and out. Each of our products are made from a blend of 100% natural ingredients including Irish Peat, Carrageen Moss and hand-crushed herbs from our garden.
This is an incredible body moisturiser. I always apply it after a shower and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I love the way it just melts into my skin.Ireland
I recently had a massage at The Well by the Sea. The therapist used the Comforting Body Oil and my body felt so relaxed. The oil has such a beautiful scent. It was such a relaxing treatment.Galway
Since using the organic peat mask on my face and body, I can see that my skin is already brighter and firmer looking. I use it as a mask every ten days or so and mix it with water and the CLIFF cleanser for a thorough cleanse once a week on my face. I wouldn't be without and highly recommend. 5 star products!Limerick
I have been using the face oil at night for the last 4 months and the difference is had made to my face and neck is amazing, My skin actually feels softer and smoother.Cork