BRING A TASTE OF THE MICHELIN STARRED MAGIC OF AIMSIR INTO YOUR HOME WITH THIS LIMITED EDITION LUXURIOUS AFTER DINNER GIFT SET.
Enjoy a fireside treat with this limited edition AIMSIR gift set. The husband and wife team behind Fermoyle Pottery, Stephen O’Connell & Alexis Bowman make pottery that stays true to the qualities they most admire such as unpretentiousness, balance of form and spontaneity. They produce hand thrown and hand built pots with glazes that are all self made and experimental. They welcome the individual and unique finishes that occurs through this process.
* Due to the fragile nature of the hamper, it is available for CLICK & COLLECT only
- Fermoyle Tea Cups x 4: beautifully crafted rustic stoneware cups by the incomparable Fermoyle Pottery. Wheel thrown and signed.
- Fermoyle Bowls x 4: stoneware bowls crafted with a satin glaze. Wheel thrown and signed.
- Killahora Orchards, Rare Apple Ice Wine: an ideal dessert wine made from rare, bittersweet apples grown in their 200-year-old Orchards on the south-facing slopes of Ireland’s County Cork. Freezing temperatures are used to obtain a beautiful, rich must which is slowly fermented for over a year to give a balanced dessert wine. Serve chilled as an aperitif, with cheese or in a cocktail. Seek out notes of strawberry, green apple, and butterscotch.
- AIMSIR Coffee Beans: specially selected coffee beans from Dublin’s own Cloud Picker Coffee. 250g
Celebrating what can be sown and harvested, fished, and foraged on the island of Ireland. Bring a taste of the Michelin starred magic of Aimsir into your home or the home of a loved one with a curated selection of Aimsir products by chef Jordan Bailey.
Beautifully presented in a 100% sustainable black wicker hamper made from hand-woven willow with custom black leather CLIFF Home luggage tag.
As members of Guaranteed Irish, all gifts are either made in-house or sourced from and produced by Irish suppliers.
From The Well
Used in all CLIFF spa treatments, the award-winning The Well at CLIFF custom product line was made to nourish the body both inside and out. Each of our products are made from a blend of 100% natural ingredients including Irish Peat, Carrageen Moss and hand-crushed herbs from our garden.
This is an incredible body moisturiser. I always apply it after a shower and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I love the way it just melts into my skin.Ireland
I recently had a massage at The Well by the Sea. The therapist used the Comforting Body Oil and my body felt so relaxed. The oil has such a beautiful scent. It was such a relaxing treatment.Galway
Since using the organic peat mask on my face and body, I can see that my skin is already brighter and firmer looking. I use it as a mask every ten days or so and mix it with water and the CLIFF cleanser for a thorough cleanse once a week on my face. I wouldn't be without and highly recommend. 5 star products!Limerick
I have been using the face oil at night for the last 4 months and the difference is had made to my face and neck is amazing, My skin actually feels softer and smoother.Cork